A cookie consent system installed and optimised for your WordPress website. Cookies scanned, relevant categorises assigned and user consent logged – so your site is GDPR compliant
Processing of personal data including personal data obtained by cookies must also have a legal basis under Article 6 of the GDPR in order to be lawful.
- Setup and configure the cookie consent banner for your website
- Scan and categorise cookies into relevant categories
- Allow users to give consent for only selected cookies based on chosen categories
- Keep a log of all the visitors’ consent, and details such as cookies consented to, timestamp, anonymised user IP
- Export consent log to a CSV file if/when needed